- Mass. Pike to exit 11 (Route 122, Millbury)
- At traffic light at end of exit turn left Go appx. 1 mile and will see shopping center on right Go appx. 1 1/2 miles past shopping center and look for Standish Street on the right When you see Standish Street, slow down and turn on signal and make first right onto Puritan Avenue Puritan Avenue is a one-way street which ends on Hamilton Street
- Our building is the grey two-story building on the left corner of Puritan Ave. and Hamilton Street My entrance is in the back of the building on Puritan Ave.
- It is the stairway to the left of the loading dock. Struck Catering owns the building and you may see some of the trucks in the driveway. Do not block driveway and park anywhere on the left side of the street.
- Take Route 395 until it ends and becomes Route 290 East
- Take Route 290 East to exit 14 (Grafton Street)
- Turn right at traffic light at end of exit onto Grafton Street Continue on Grafton until you come to rotary in front of St. Stephen's Church (appx. 1 1/2 miles) The church separates Grafton Street from Hamilton Street Stay to the left of the Church on Hamilton Street and proceed uphill.
- Go through traffic light at top of hill (the intersection of Plantation and Hamilton Streets) Once you start to descend you will see a True Value Hardware Store on the left side of street.
- Our building is almost directly across the street from the Hardware Store. It is on the corner of Hamilton Street and Puritan Avenue. Park on Hamilton Street but do not park directly in front of building. It is used for deliveries. It is a light grey building with a dark blue awning, number 130 Hamilton Street. Sign on the door reads "Struck Catering". They own the building. Walk around to the back of the building and proceed to the stairs to the left of the loading dock.
- Take exit 14 and turn a sharp right at the exit toward Route 122.
- At end of exit turn right at traffic light onto Grafton Street. Follow directions from the West above from this point.